An exceptional Memory Care neighborhood.
The Memory Care neighborhood at Ecumen Prairie Lodge is bursting with cheerful amenities and services to help individuals living with Alzheimer’s and dementia. We provide care and assistance, as needed, to help residents remain confident and secure as needs change over time.
At Prairie Lodge, our experienced, dedicated professionals honor the security and independence of every member of the community.
Services & Amenities (some additional fees apply):
- Private suite with private bathroom
- Meals and snacks
- Light housekeeping, laundry and linen change
- 24-hour on-site resident assistance staff
- LPN on campus
- Vital signs
- Daily “OK” Checks
- RN on call 24/7
- Regularly scheduled social, physical, spiritual and recreational programs
- Residential setting with controlled access
- Bathing and showering assistance
- Morning and evening dressing and grooming assistance
- Toileting assistance (24/7)
- Comfort checks (We provide encouragement and assistance for someone at risk for falls, recovering from illness or experiencing anxiety or confusion)
- Scheduled escort service within the building to meals, activities, barber/beauty shop, walks to the gardens, patio and more
- Transfer assistance to help move a resident from one location to another
- Dining assistance helps residents during meals, including ordering and setting up food, assistance with eating and assuring proper nutritional intake
- Medication management and administration, under the supervision of a registered nurse
For more information, please call us at 763-566-1495 or click here to request information online.
Click below to view our monthly activity calendar!