Our unique Memory Care neighborhood offers extra support.
Ecumen Prairie Lodge’s Enhanced Memory Care suites are designed for people whose behavioral health needs can’t be managed in traditional Assisted Living or Memory Care settings. Enhanced Memory Care offers more support than the typical Memory Care neighborhood can provide.
At Prairie Lodge, Enhanced Memory Care specializes in caring for individuals with complex needs—and sometimes challenging behaviors—associated with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
Enhanced Memory Care services and amenities:
- Private suite with private bathroom
- Higher staff-resident ratio with specialized training
- LPN on campus 24 hours a day, 7 days per week
- RN on call 24/7
- Three meals per day with assistance and snacks
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen change as needed
- Vital signs (monthly)
on siteresident assistance staff.
- Regularly scheduled social, physical, spiritual, and recreational programs
- All utilities (heat, electric, water, and daily trash pick-up)
- Residential setting with controlled access
Health care services included in the monthly fee:
- Bathing assistance, as needed
- Morning and evening dressing and grooming assistance
- Toileting assistance (24/7)
- Comfort checks (We provide encouragement and assistance for someone at risk for falls, recovering from illness or experiencing anxiety or confusion)
- Scheduled escort service within the building to meals, activities, barber/beauty shop, walks to the gardens, patio and more
- Transfer assistance to help move a resident from one location to another
- Dining assistance helps residents during meals, including ordering and setting up food, assistance with eating and assuring proper nutritional intake
- Medication management and administration, under the supervision of a registered nurse
Skilled Nursing Services are available at additional cost.Close
For more information, please call us at 763-566-1495 or click here to request information online.